We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Bike Carrier For Car
SaleBestseller No. 1
Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack, Model 102DN-R
- Patented design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Side straps for increased lateral stability. Single configuration design eliminates setup hassles and headaches during installation
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging 70 pounds max capacity
Bestseller No. 2
Allen Sports Deluxe 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack, Model 542RR-R
- 4-bike rack fits vehicles with a 2-inch trailer hitch only . Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2" hitch to use this product
- 22-inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie-down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coat finish; Lifetime warranty
Bestseller No. 3
MaxxHaul (70210) 4-Bike Deluxe Hitch Mount Rack
- Securely transport 4 bikes
- Swing down feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle
- Fits 2 inch receivers
- Rigid all steel construction
- Adjustable bike cradle with hook and loop straps
Bestseller No. 4
BV 2-Bike Bicycle Hitch Mount Rack Carrier for Car Truck SUV - Tray Style Smart Tilting Design...
- Tilt Back Design - The tilt backward design enables users to open the rear gates without detaching the hitch rack.
- Fold Up Design – User can fold up the rack when not in use. Smart idea to save space!
- Safety Reflector – This rack includes a rear safety reflector to enhance the visibility, ensuring the night driving safety.
- Tray-styled Loops and Padded Arms – Not only can firmly held your bike in place, the padded arms can protect your bike from scratching.
- Bike Compatibility- For bikes under 35 lbs each, and 3" maximum tire width (Not for fat tire bike)
Bestseller No. 5
Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2 Bicycle Carrier
- 2–bike hitch mount tray rack made to fit 1 ¼” or 2” trailer hitch. Vehicle must have a Class II or III hitch to use this product.
- Fits two bikes with 20-29” wheels with a max load capacity of 40 lbs. per bike
- Soft grips arms protect frame from damage and are designed to accommodate an array of frame styles and sizes
- Easily removable center arm for easy access to the rear of your vehicle without having to remove the rack
- Minor assembly required. Not designed for use on any trailer or RV
Bestseller No. 6
Capstone Hitch Mount 2 Bike Carrier
- Carries up to two bikes
- Fits wide range of tire sizes including fat bikes
- Powder Coated for durability
- Connects to 2 inch hitch receivers
- Includes Anti-Wobble device
Bestseller No. 7
Hollywood Racks - 3-Bike Over-The-Top Trunk Mounted Rack, Trunk Bike Rack for Cars with Spoilers
- Features high rise adjustable frame designed for SUV's, Hatchbacks and cars with spoilers. Includes 3 different types of attachment straps to ensure the right fit for your vehicle
- Rubber anti-sway bike cradles and EPDM rubber straps hold up to 3 bikes firmly in place; Comes fully pre-assembled; Folds flat for easy storage in your trunk or garage
- Max Capacity: 35lbs per bike; Soft rubber cradles protects bike’s finish
- Kids bikes, ladies frame bikes and some mountain bikes may require a top tube adapter to fit on the rack
- Check vehicle Fitguide to ensure the rack will work for your vehicle