We went over the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Bench Top Band Saw
Bestseller No. 1
WEN 3959 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty
SaleBestseller No. 2
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
SaleBestseller No. 3
WEN 3939 2.8-Amp 9" Benchtop Band Saw
- 2.8 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2460 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12 x 12 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 3/8-inch-wide blade, a dust port, a fence, a miter gauge and a 2-year warranty
SaleBestseller No. 4
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories -...
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you're using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner's cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
SaleBestseller No. 5
WEN 3975 5" Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation. Features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade (11 TPI / 22 Gauge) and a 4.5 amp motor
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Bestseller No. 6
Rikon 10-306 10″ Deluxe Bandsaw
- DELUXE BANDSAW - This 10" band saw has many features which make it extremely easy to operate and make adjustments to the blade, guide, and fence.
- QUICK-RELEASE - With quick release blade tension lever, this bandsaw is easier and safer to use than most. It also comes with a convenient 45° table tilting stop.
- INCREASED CUTTING - Increased cutting capacity, two-blade speeds, and increased ½ HP motor make this bandsaw perfect for most small projects.
- TWO SPEEDS - For easier operation, this heavy duty bandsaw has 2 blade speeds. It also features tool-less blade guides, a quick-release blade tension lever, and more!
- CONVENIENT - When you purchase this 10" deluxe bandsaw you also get convenience. Its reduced size is ideal for transporting or storing when not in sue. Also includes a rip fence.
Bestseller No. 7