We went over every review we could find and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Asics For Cross Training
Bestseller No. 1
ASICS Women's Gel-DS Trainer 24 Running Shoes, 8M, Mist/Illusion Blue
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Bestseller No. 3
ASICS Women's Gel-Fit Yui Cross-Trainer Shoe, Black/Silver/White, 6 M US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
SaleBestseller No. 4
ASICS Women's Gel-Kumo Lyte MX, Black/Carrier Grey, 10.5 Medium
- Rubber outsole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Molded sockliner for personalized support
Bestseller No. 5
ASICS Mens Lyte Lifestyle Gym Running, Cross Training Shoes Blue 8 Medium (D)
- The heel height is inches and the color is Peacoat/Peacoat.
Bestseller No. 6
Onitsuka Tiger Asics Big Logo Trainer White/Black
Bestseller No. 7
ASICS Women's Gel-Nitrofuze TR Cross-Trainer Shoe, Black/White/White, 6 M US
- Fuzegel midsole: Asics new gel cushioning technology made from the fusion of gel and foam creates lightweight comfort, tuned to provide rear foot shock absorption that shifts to forefoot bounce back
- Solyte midsole material: a lighter weight midsole compound than asics' standard Eva and speva. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Seamless construction: the use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams