We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best All Around Nail Gun
Bestseller No. 1
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight...
- Nailed It: This 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and Powerful: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, wood fencing, and sheathing.Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.4
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
SaleBestseller No. 2
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (PCC790LA)
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Motor design of 18 gauge brad nailer provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple Tool-Free settings of the battery brad nailer provide ease of use
- Unit's lightweight and optimal center of graviy provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue
- Multi functional dual LED lights function for workspace illumination and error indication
SaleBestseller No. 3
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- NOTE: nails and case not included
SaleBestseller No. 4
KIMO 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun w/Lithium-Ion...
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it easy for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that ensures each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 700 PCS 18GA nails, 300 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, 21° Magazine, Accepts...
- NAILER: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 7. 5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
Bestseller No. 6
BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, Smart Point, 18GA (BTFP12233)
- Smart Point Technology: The electric brad nailer features easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- 18 gauge brad nailer drives 18 GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-1/8-inch length
- Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of brad nails
SaleBestseller No. 7
Milwaukee 2746-20 M18 FUEL 18 Gauge Brad Nailer (Tool Only)
- Peak Productivity: Milwaukee's M18 FUEL 18ga Brad Nailer delivers peak productivity at your jobsite, providing you with unmatched nailing performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose
- Brad Nailer: Leveraging our nitrogen air spring mechanism, the Brad nailer allows you to consistently sink nails to the proper depth in hard and soft woods while leaving clean nail holes matching the head of the nail
- Efficient: The combination of our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers you with unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time keeping you efficient throughout your day
- Compact and Lightweight: The 18 gauge nailer is compact in size, and very lightweight, providing you with unmatched access into tight spaces and limiting your fatigue throughout your day
- Performance: The M18 FUEL 18ga Brad nailer delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of cordless