We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Alarm Clock Radio Consumer Reports
Bestseller No. 1
Alarm Clock, Alarm Clocks for Bedrooms with AM/FM Radio,Sleep Timer, Dimmer, Snooze, Battery Backup
- Alarm Clock with Buzzer and Radio Alarm Sound: This alarm clock is 12 Hour Time System. When you set clock or alarm, there is a “PM” indicator light to tell you it’s afternoon, if this indicator light doesn’t bright, that means time is a.m. As a clock radio, you can choose buzzer or radio as the alarm sound, just to press the “ALARM/SET” button to switch
- AM/FM Radio with 10-90 minutes Sleep Timer: This alarm clock is built in AM/FM radio. It could auto-search a station or you can manually adjust frequency to the station you want to listen to. When listening to AM/FM station, you can press the “SLEEP” button to set the sleep timer from 10-90 minutes, every step will reduce 10 minutes sleep time
- Gradually Increasing Alarm Sound: In order to wake you up on time, alarm clock sound isn’t adjustable, it will be low at the first, then getting to high gradually until max, if you are heavy sleeper, this alarm clock radio is a good choice
- 9 Minutes Snooze Time and Alarm Clock ON/OFF: When alarm is ringing, press the “SNOOZE” button will let you get a 9 minutes extra shuteye; If you want to let the alarm clock wake up you tomorrow, press the “ ALARM ON/OFF” button, then alarm will stop ringing and wake up you on time at the next day
- 0.6” LED Display with Dimmer: 0.6” LED Display is small but clear to see anywhere in bedrooms or guest rooms. You can dim the display if you feel screen is too bright and disturb your sleep at night, total 2 brightness levels. The power cable is 1.5M length, you can put it on your table, shelf or other place in your home or office
SaleBestseller No. 2
DreamSky Portable AM FM WB NOAA Weather Radio Alarm Clock, 12 /24H Time Display Backlight, Sleep...
- Portable AM/FM Weather Clock Radio : Come with AM FM and NOAA weather radio, Good reception . Small pocket size , easy to carry to anywhere . Best radio for Emergency using .
- Built-in Loudspeaker and Earphone Jack: Built in high performance large speaker ensure a clear and loud sound, it can easily fill a room with your favorite radio stations . With the 3.5mm earphone jack , you are free to own some private space to enjoy the radios without disturbing others .
- Time and Alarm Time Display with Backlight : 12 or 24Hr time display optional . Single alarm setting with ascending alarm sound to wake up . 5 seconds last backlight will fully illuminate the screen which makes it easy to see the time at night .
- Sleep Timer Function : Fall asleep with presetting playing radio for a certain amount of time ( 10-90 minutes optional ).
- Battery Operated : Simple to use , power on the radio and ready to go, tuning in your favorite channel and adjust to your desire volume by the volume control , have a good rest ! No complicated technical operations . Great for senior ,elder person on the top of gift ideal for parents.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Sangean CL-100 NOAA, S.A.M.E and Public Alert Certified Weather Alert Table-Top Radio with...
- NOAA and Public Alert Certified Weather Radio Receives all 7 NOAA Weather Channels and Reports, S.A.M.E. Broadcasts up to 25 Programmable FIPS Location Codes with 3 Messages: Warning / Watch / Advisory Lights
- Stores up to 20 Alert Messages and 10 Memory Station Presets 5 AM / 5 FM with EEPROM Back Up for Preset Stations
- Dual Daily Alarms with Waking to AM / FM Radio or Buzzer Alarm, Sleep and Snooze Timers, LCD Dimmer and Contrast Control Adjustments and Bass & Treble Controls
- DC Power Input, Stereo Headphone Output, AM, FM and Weather External Antenna Connections, Aux-in, External Horn or Light Alert Connection and Ground Terminal
- Operates with Included AC Adapter or 4AA Batteries (not included)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Kaito KA500RED 5-Way Powered Emergency AM/FM/SW Weather Alert Radio, Red
- A perfect radio for emergencies and disasters, it comes with all the features that you need in any emergency situation. It comes with a High quality AC type brushless generator.
- The solar panel powers the radio by itself and charges the built-in batteries as well.
- The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Midland - WR120, NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, Trilingual...
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, civil danger warnings, and more. It also locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather hazards and emergencies in your area
- PROGRAMMING - S.A.M.E. - The Specific Area Message Encoding automatically locks on to your county’s NOAA weather radio signal requiring minimal programming from the user. CUSTOM - Program your radio to receive weather alerts from up to 25 different counties and be alerted only when those specific counties are threatened
- TRILINGUAL DISPLAY - The compact alert monitor displays emergency advisories in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and French
- ALARM CLOCK - The built-in clock features an alarm with a snooze button
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX - All Hazards Weather Alert Radio, AC Power Adapter and Owner’s Manual
Bestseller No. 6
Midland Consumer Radio RA36451 Weather Radio Black (HH50B)
- Receives NOAA broadcasts for around-the-clock severe weather information
- Automatic alert system turns on in event of dangerous weather or civil emergencies
- Test button confirms alert function is working properly at all times
- Constructed to be water resistant, with a 6-inch telescoping antenna for crystal-clear reception
- Package includes: Radio, Belt Clip, 3 AAA batteries, Hand strap, and Owner’s manual
Bestseller No. 7
Midland WR100 Weather Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Compact alert monitor for weather, civil emergency, and other hazards
- Receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 5.12 x 2 x 6.25 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty