We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best 3 Person Card Games
Bestseller No. 1
BAD PEOPLE - The Savage Party Game You Probably Shouldn't Play + The NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack
- HILARIOUS PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and brutal questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: “Most likely to run into a former partner and not remember their name?”, "Who gets paid too much for what they do?", “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions that we can’t even write in the description
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 370 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 250 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Comes with the Bad People base game and NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: It's the most fun and savage card game ever! All players are involved at all times. Best board game to play with friends, games night, at a party, office party, dinner parties etc.
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000's OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17+, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
SaleBestseller No. 2
Mattel Games Blink – The World’s Fastest Game!
- Race in a head to head competition with Blink , the lightning fast card game
- Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, count, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles
- Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game
- Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round
- Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions
SaleBestseller No. 3
Ok2Win 3UP 3DOWN Card Game
- A fast-paced discard game with a surprising finish!
- THE GOAL: Get rid of your cards before your family and friends can
- THE SURPRISE: Three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck
- 3 minutes to learn | 10 minutes to play | Ages 7+ | 2-6 Players/Deck | Family-friendly
- For fun with more than 6 players, just add another deck! | Includes 84 cards & instructions (colors and decorations may vary) | Makes a great gift - the perfect stocking stuffer
SaleBestseller No. 4
SET Enterprises Five Crowns
- Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card
- Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults
- Ages 8 to adult 1 7 Players Includes solitaire version
- Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards
SaleBestseller No. 5
Phase 10 Card Game Styles May Vary
- A rummy type card game with a challenging and exciting twist
- Object of the game: be the first player to complete 10, varied Phase sequences
- The twist: each Phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt
- Those who complete the Phase advance to the next, but those who don’t must try again
- Phases include: two sets of three, one run of seven, seven cards of one color and more
Bestseller No. 6
Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
SaleBestseller No. 7
SKIP BO Card Game
- Skip-bo is the ultimate sequencing card game!
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2, 3, 4…).
- The skip-bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents.
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal stockpile wins!
- Includes 162 cards and instructions.