We looked at the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best 2 Person Ladder Stand
Bestseller No. 1
BIG GAME LS4860 18' Guardian XLT Two-Person Ladderstand, Camo/Black
- 18' tall to the Shooting rail
- 6. 5" wide x 12. 5" deep foot platform
- 38" wide x 12" deep flex-teak bench style seat design
- Flip-up padded Shooting rail
- Weighs only 53 lbs.
Bestseller No. 2
Rivers Edge RE665 TWOPLEX 2-Man, Black
- Height to Shooting Rail 17'1"
- Height to Seat 16'1"
- Solid stability
- Durable and ruggid
SaleBestseller No. 3
Muddy Partner 2-Man Ladderstand, Black, One Size
- Package length: 27.94 cm
- Package width: 45.72 cm
- Package height: 142.24 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
- Sport type: Hunting
Bestseller No. 4
OL'MAN TREESTANDS Assassin 18’ Dual Ladder Stand with Millennium Style ComfortMax Seat
- Millennium style comfortmax seat with lumbar support that folds in both directions
- Anti-flex bridge support system for rock solid stability and eliminating the need for a tree brace
- Steel Construction with powder coat finish and Ladder sections bolt together adding strength and helps eliminate noise
- Full platform with foot rest
- Designed and manufactured by Millennium Outdoors
Bestseller No. 5
X-Stand Treestands The Jayhawk 20' Two Man Ladderstand
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 500 lbs., STAND WEIGHT: 122 lbs.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- SAFETY HARNESS: Two 4-pt. full-body harness
- STAND HEIGHT: 20' to Shooting Rail, PLATFORM SIZE: 42" Wide x 34" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 39" Wide x 17" Deep, SEAT CUSHION: Comfort-FleX, BACKREST: 39"Wide x 19" Tall
SaleBestseller No. 6
Rivers Edge RE649 2-Man Ladder Stand 18' 2-Man, Black
- 36" x 12. 5" platform
- 38" x 12" seat
- 500 lb. Capacity
- Included Components: Safety Harness
- Material Type: Steel
Bestseller No. 7
Rivers Edge Lockdown LD203 2-Man Ladder Tree Stand, 17' Height with TearTuff Bench seat, Flip-Back...
- More Secure – The Lockdown Ground-Level Ratcheting Technology allows you to ratchet your stand securely to the tree by pulling the top of the stand into the tree just like a conventional ratchet strap, but allows you to do it from the ground. This t
- Easier to Use – The Ground-Level Ratcheting Technology is simple with few moving parts. There is less to put together and less things can go wrong.
- Safe to Take Down – The Ground-Level Ratchet Straps remain tight and can be loosened and removed at ground level should you ever need to move your ladder stand.
- No-Split Flip-Up TearTuff Mesh Seat - Comfortable for two or an individual hunter go ahead and sit right in the middle.
- The Ultimate Shooting Rail - Can be adjusted for both height and length based on your terrain and personal preference.