We went through the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best 18 Volt Impact Driver
SaleBestseller No. 1
DEWALT 20V MAX Impact Driver Kit, 1/4-Inch (DCF885C1)
- Increased visibility: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- Ergonomic Design: Compact (5.55 inches front to back)and lightweight (2.8 pounds) design fits into tight areas
- 1 handed Bit Loading: Has a 1/4 inch hex chuck and accepts 1 inch bit tips.
- Reliability: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty. Anvil type quick release
- Includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20 volt MAX battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) fast charger
SaleBestseller No. 2
Ryobi P235 1/4 Inch One+ 18 Volt Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 1,600 Pounds of Torque (Battery Not...
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Keep this tool charged with any of the lithium ion batteries from the Ryobi One+ family. You can even use older NiCad batteries. (Compatible batteries include: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108)
- CHANGE BITS WITH ONE HAND: Quick connect cuff attached to the quarter inch chuck lets you insert bits and remove them with the same hand. Simply pull back on the cuff to eject your bits
- ONBOARD ORGANIZATION: Magnetic tray can hold screws and bits for maximum user convenience
- COMFORTABLE HANDLING: A notched rubber grip conforms to the pistol grip handle so you can drive screws accurately in the worst conditions
- 1,600 POUNDS OF TORQUE connected to the two-speed gearbox allows you to drive and remove screws with ease
Bestseller No. 3
Milwaukee 2656-20 M18 18V 1/4 Inch Lithium Ion Hex Impact Driver with 1,500 Inch Pounds of Torque...
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED lighting array located just below the quick-connect chuck
- TEXTURED HANDLE: The compact design of this power tool is complemented with the textured rubber grip, which gives you superior handling, even in slippery conditions
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Apply pressure to the trigger to match the amount of power you need on the job. This can drive the motor to create up to 3,450 impacts per minute
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Electronics inside the impact driver communicate with the M18 batteries that power it to reduce the risk of overheating, which results in more efficient work
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless Milwaukee impact driver works with the M18 family of lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
Bestseller No. 4
Ryobi P235A 18V One+ Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Included: (1) Ryobi P235A 18V ONE+ Impact Driver (bare tool ONLY)
- Features a variable speed trigger and 1,800 in./lbs. of torque
- Delivers up to 3,200 impacts per minute
- Change bits quickly & easily with the 1/4 in. hex quick connect coupler
- Compatible with Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Batteries and Charger (NOT included - sold separately)
Bestseller No. 5
Ryobi P238 18V One+ Brushless 1/4 2,000 Inch Pound, 3,100 RPM Cordless Impact Driver w/ Gripzone...
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS: For those instances where you want to work with lower power, you can adjust the speed accordingly with the convenient top-mounted speed switch
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The pistol grip on the P238 has a rubber molding that increases friction between the tool and your hand, giving you maximum control, even in slippery environments
- TRI-BEAM LED: The lighting unit below the keyless chuck prevents shadows from being cast on your work subject, letting you focus your attention to the task at hand without distraction
- BELT CLIP: Keep this stored on your person throughout the day with this handy belt clip. With it, you can readily access the impact driver and have your hands available to attend to other tasks
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V battery lineup. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Bestseller No. 6
Ryobi P239 18V Lithium Ion Brushless Cordless 2,000 Inch Pound Impact Driver w/ Magnetic Bit Tray...
- LED LIGHTING: A light at the base of the tool activates upon pulling the trigger, keeping your driving subjects well-lit and shadow-free
- KEEP YOUR BITS IN PLACE: The onboard magnetic tray at the base of this drill can hold fasteners and bits with ease
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Drive with precision. The harder you pull on the trigger, the closer you get to driving at up to 2,000 Inch-Pounds of torque
- BELT CLIP: Stay mobile with this impact driver at your side with the help of the attached belt clip
- INCLUDED BIT: A phillips head bit is included, attached to the tool’s base, for work right out of the box (battery not included)
Bestseller No. 7
Makita XDT15R1B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah)
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16"
- Weighs only 2. 6 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable 2-speed (0-1, 300/0-3, 000 RPM & 0-1, 600/0-3, 900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" And "cross threading" By driving at low speed until tightening begins