We went over the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best 18 Gauge Nail Gun
Bestseller No. 1
DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch (DWFP12231)
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Compressor is required to use this product but is not included
Bestseller No. 2
Metabo HPT Brad Nailer, Pneumatic, 18 Gauge, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, Tool-less Depth...
- BRAD NAILER: Accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-gauge brad nails
- DEPTH OF DRIVE DIAL: Easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.2 lbs, for easy all day use
- NO-MAR TIP: Protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST PORT: Keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
Bestseller No. 3
SENCO FinishPro® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (ProSeries)
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Ultra-Light & Durable
- Oil-Free Design
Bestseller No. 4
BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, Smart Point, 18GA (BTFP12233)
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 18 GA Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4 inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No Mar Tips
Bestseller No. 5
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
Bestseller No. 6
WORKPRO 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer, Compatible with 3/8” up to 2” Nails, Depth Adjustment...
- DURABLE - This 18 GA straight brad nailer designed with durable aluminum body and a ergonomically designed comfort grip handle. Working air pressure 75-100 PSI
- COMPATIBLE - This straight brad nailer is suitable for 3/8" - 2" length 18-Gauge brad nails. Depth adjustment switch provide three different kinds of nail depth modes, precise located the depth of nails
- SECURITY - Improved magazine release latch to avoid pinching hands when placing nails, more safe then other brad nailer. The quick jam release design can easily clear jammed nails. Note: Please release the connect with the trachea, before opening the lam clearing latch
- EASY TO USE - 360 degree adjustable exhaust. Notice: Please make sure that the vent is not towards the user when using
- WIDE APPLICATION - This brad nailer can used for woodworking, pet house DIY, wood flooring, picture framing, door or window molding installation and much more
SaleBestseller No. 7
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (CMCN618C1)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results