We went through every review we could find and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best 1 Player Board Games
SaleBestseller No. 1
Exit: The Sunken Treasure | Exit: The Game - A Kosmos Game | Family-Friendly, Card-Based At-Home...
- Escape rooms for the home
- Card based; no apps required
- Perfect for game nights and parties
SaleBestseller No. 2
ICE MAKES Age of Civilization Strategy Card Game, Board Games, Pocket, Travel and Family Friendly...
- QUICKLY COLLECT RESOURCES, RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES, BUILD WONDERS, AND PREPARE FOR WAR! Age of Civilization is a streamlined pocket card game version of the well-known civilization game for 1-4 players. Unlike other card games each player can play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes!
- UNIQUE GAMING MECHANISM ALLOYS FOR AMAZING REPLAYABILITY - The set-up for every game is greatly different, providing a high replay-ability to players. Players will have to analyse the characteristics of every era you are facing and make the best choice for your kingdom development.
- DEVELOPS YOUR CRITICAL SKILLS - During the game, players will have use the cards to reveal different challenges to overcome. Each kingdom has different strengths and weaknesses and you will need your wit and determination to develop a culture for your people, build your empire and conquer for glory!
- WHO IS THIS GAME FOR? Age of Civilization is the perfect board game for adults teens and kids who are into turn based strategy games, especially those who want a quick game in 30 minutes or less!
- TRUSTED BY FANS WORLDWIDE - Over 10,000 backers backed us in Kickstarter. AOC ranks 895 in the Strategy Game Rank and the average rating is 7.3 on Boardgamegeek website.
SaleBestseller No. 3
1-4 Players Shut The Box,Wooden Table Math Board Game Toy with 8 Dice Game Toy Flipping Playing Tool...
- WELL MADE: Made of solid natural wood, the board is very durable that can withstand slams and falls as well as other abuses. The blocks are smooth to the touch with no sharp edges or chips, so it's completely safe for your child.
- GOOD FOR YOU: Playing board games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, being patient, sharing, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others. Games like Shut the Box foster the ability to focus and lengthens the players attention span. Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, enjoyable time together. They are also rich in learning opportunities.
- FOR ALL AGES: This is a game for young and old alike. Children can use this game to improve their brain power and developmental skills. Adults can play this game at parties or gatherings over drinks to make the party more fun. It's also a great tool to spend time on the go and improve parent-child relationships along the way.
- PERFECT GIFT: This will be enjoyed by both boys and girls. It’s a great learning resource for kids because it brings them to much fun and many educational skills. You can give this to your kid, niece, nephew, grandchild, or students whether as a present for birthday, Christmas, Easter, or any other holiday.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If there are any problems with this product, or if you think it's not right for you, you can always request a no-questions-asked refund. Add it to your shopping cart now and surprise your child with it!
SaleBestseller No. 4
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game - An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+
- It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920+ Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 90-120 minutes
SaleBestseller No. 5
One Deck Dungeon
- One Deck Dungeon is a 1-2 player cooperative game
- 30-45 minute playing time
- With multiple sets, you can add more players
- Polish (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 6
Bristol 1350 Board Game of Strategy, Deceit, and Luck for 1-9 Players
- Bristol 1350: The dreaded Black Death has descended upon Bristol and you need to escape! To win, be on the first cart out of town while avoiding players who are secretly infected with the plague.
- Solo & party game modes: Bristol 1350 is a light strategy and social deduction game for 1-9 players ages 13 years and older. Learn in 10 minutes and play in 20-40 minutes. Includes solo play mode.
- Contents: 1 magnetic book box, 9 character cards, 27 remedy cards, 28 symptom cards, 3 miniature carts, 1 linen pouch, 1 rulebook, 9 wood pawns, 1 rubber playing map, 6 custom apple/rat dice.
- Fast paced game: Avoid those with the Black Plague (or try to infect others if you already have it!) in this medieval themed game of racing and deceit. Game includes quick turns with full-group interaction.
- Gameplay: Begin in 1 of 3 carts & try to be the first out of town. If anyone on your cart has the plague when you finish, you die! Play until an all-healthy cart crosses or everyone has the plague.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Mage Knight Board Game
- For 1-4 Players
- Over 2 hours to play
- 240 cards, 8 intricately painted miniatures, 196 tokens, 20 map tiles, 54 mana crystals and 7 mana dice
- Also included are 2 game mats, 2 rule books
- Combines elements of RPGs, deckbuilding and traditional board games